We've created these "Give Yourself A Taste Of The Fine Life" Labor Day Specials so you can create yourself in these challenging times!
First thing in the morning or throughout the day, nothing is more wonderful than the scent of fresh brewed tea or coffee from the finest plantations. And even better - steep your teas and brew your coffee in our unique bottom-dispensing Infuser:
- Safer To Use - Made of BPA-Free Tritan(TM), you won't worry about breaking it like your glass French Press!
- Load & brew - Set it flat, add a measure of loose tea or coffee grounds plus swirling hot water. Steeping tea expands and floats releasing more flavor rather than when crammed in a tea ball or bag.
- Dispense - The patented drain mechanism dispenses into your tea cup or coffee mug and the fine mesh strainer keeps the leaves in the tea maker. Drip right over ice for instant iced tea or coffee!
- Rinse Clean - Hand wash by running warm water to easily clear your Infuser then towel dry. No more picking particles out of your French Press wire or wasting liners or plastic pods.
- The clear BPA-free Tritan(TM) container lets you see your tea or coffee brew to perfection. No more guessing how much you've made or when it's ready. 1-2 cups served or fill your mega mug!
- Bonuses include a 1tsp spoon, extra filter and an acrylic extender to fit your Ideal Infuser over any sized mug. Logo lets you measure the amount of water you've poured into the pot.
The Fine Life™ Ideal Infuser brews the perfect cup of tea or coffee!
Here are just some of what our users are saying
"It's fun to use and easy to clean. And there's never any residual taste from tea or coffee I've made in it."
"No more tea balls with exploding swollen contents! No more time spent trying to clean out my French Press (or breaking it when it knocks against the sink rim)"
"I like that I can put my sweetener in it so that it is being sweetened while it is steeping (no stirring required)!"
"The mesh strainer is cone shaped, with the white plastic part sticking up in the air. Just reach in, grasp the white plastic part, and wiggle (gently!) back and forth. It came out easily, and was a breeze to put back in."
"Mine still looks like the day I bought it" "I love the way it looks out on my counter"
A perfect year-round gift. Watch for our discounts on bundles along with teas and mugs. Light enough to take with you when you travel.
Get 2 - one for home and the other for your RV, Camper or Boat!
Tips for using your Ideal Infuser
NOT for use in the microwave or on the stove top. Hand wash only
Hold the Infuser level over the sink with the lid open as you fill your favorite cup with water and pour into the Infuser. Now you know how much hot water to use tin the Infuser. Use the logo on the side to quickly measure your water level.
Easy daily cleaning:
Simply rinse with hot water. Fill with water, swirl it around, use 1 finger to push up on the base so water runs through the mesh strainer and exit, pour out the remainder and towel dry
Simple periodic deep cleaning:
The Container - add a table spoon of baking soda to the container and use a soft brush to scrub the sides and bottom outside edge. The baking soda removes any stains without scratching.
The Mesh Screen - grip plastic tip in the center and twist it firmly to pop it out of the groove. Use a soft cloth to wash each side. Then rinse it and let it dry.
Durable enough to last for a long time with daily use.
Holds 16 oz of fluids